With so many users worldwide embracing Windows as their chosen operating system for all kinds of purposes, there are many different settings that can be customized to best fit the different needs of a workplace as compared to a gamer’s or a family’s setup. Microsoft understands this, and so is testing out a new feature to help a user quickly... Read More
London Ontario Managed IT Experts
Technology has become an integral part of business operations today, with these businesses needing reliable solutions that consistently enable secure operations. Businesses need to be able to rely on their solutions, these solutions need to be actively monitored and maintained.
Unfortunately, the cold reality is that things break, the unexpected happens, and--as a small to medium-sized business--you may not have the time, expertise, or financial resources to cope with an interruption of services.
More importantly, neither will your clients, who are dependant on your uptime and who may not be able to wait as you get operational again. If you experience downtime, you are apt to lose sales and see your business’ reputation suffer, ultimately costing you business.
Fortunately, managed services can help you to avoid these consequences.
A managed service IT agreement allows you the peace of mind that comes by knowing you are in control of your technology. That you are not hostage to the unexpected, but instead have a solution from Compudata in place to prevent the unexpected from crippling your business.
How Managed Services Benefit Your Business
A managed service agreement benefits your business in a number of ways.
- Ensuring that your updates, security patches, and other upgrades are not only compatible but applied correctly to your technology.
- Monitoring your technology to proactively prevent failure, reducing downtime.
- Communicating with your vendors, freeing your staff to focus on their jobs.
- Developing and implementing a system-wide security system that utilizes best practices to mitigate hardware, software, and human error.
- Providing a technology roadmap designed to provide insights as to how to take full advantage of your technology now and in the future
- Designing a predictable IT budget to make planning for IT investments easy.
Focus on Growing Your Business
A managed service agreement provides your team with the ability to focus on their jobs instead of the IT they use. By reducing--if not eliminating--downtime, your team will finally be free to maintain their productivity without having to wait for their technology to be repaired, updated or replaced.
The predictability of a managed service plan ensures maximum efficiency with minimum expense in both manpower and cost.
If you’re ready to focus on your business and not on managing your IT, call us today at 1-855-405-8889, or complete our contact form. Once implemented, you will quickly see the value of having a managed service agreement.