Social engineering attacks are happening every day, and it is often the first technique hackers turn to, because "calling somebody on the phone is so much easier than doing the technical magic you need to break into a computer." Is your name and your phone number all it takes for a hacker to take over your cellphone account? ... Read More
Let’s Get Together And Talk About Your Technology
As a business owner, managing your IT isn’t your day job. Whether you have questions about how to streamline, expand, or protect your network, or you are just looking for a second option, one of our experienced account managers would be happy to discuss your IT with you.
There is no obligation
It’s not meeting with a pushy salesperson (we know how annoying that is) or someone who only speaks tech-jargon. We’d rather you consult with someone who can actually give you helpful advice and recommendations to improve the way your business handles technology.
We’ll gladly discuss anything, but here are some ideas and questions you can ask us:
- Some of my computers are slow, can they be fixed or do I need to upgrade?
- Are there immediate security risks that threaten my network that I should know about?
- How would my business adopt the cloud, and what would the benefits be?
- I’m nervous that my data backup solution isn’t doing its job, how can I know for sure?
- Is my current computer guy doing a good job?
- And much more!
A tree for your time.
Meeting with our customers and other businesses in need of our support is how we shape our priorities and improve the services we deliver. This year Compudata is taking a pledge: For each meeting scheduled through our website, we'll plant a tree on your behalf.
To get started, simply select a time that works for you, or reach out to us at 1-855-405-8889.